Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by sempervivo <gd...@rdlcom.com> on 2015/04/30 16:08:30 UTC

class loader problem

Hi,

I am using Apache Karaf 2.3.4 and I am trying to install a spring-dm based
bundle but I am getting this error:

2015-04-30 17:06:11,653 ERROR org.springframework.osgi.extender:1.2.1(155)
[SpringOsgiExtenderThread-1]
org.springframework.osgi.extender.internal.activator.ContextLoaderListener:
Application context refresh failed
(OsgiBundleXmlApplicationContext(bundle=org.opennms.core.soa,
config=META-INF/opennms/applicationContext-soa.xml,META-INF/opennms/applicationContext-soa-osgi.xml))
java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint violation: when resolving field
"logger" the class loader (instance of
org/apache/felix/framework/BundleWiringImpl$BundleClassLoaderJava5) of the
referring class,
org/springframework/context/support/AbstractApplicationContext, and the
class loader (instance of java/net/FactoryURLClassLoader) for the field's
resolved type, ork/context/support/AbstractApplicationContext, have
different Class objects for that type
	at
org.springframework.osgi.context.support.AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext.startRefresh(AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext.java:303)[154:org.springframework.osgi.core:1.2.1]
	at
org.springframework.osgi.extender.internal.dependencies.startup.DependencyWaiterApplicationContextExecutor.stageOne(DependencyWaiterApplicationContextExecutor.java:214)[155:org.springframework.osgi.extender:1.2.1]
	at
org.springframework.osgi.extender.internal.dependencies.startup.DependencyWaiterApplicationContextExecutor.refresh(DependencyWaiterApplicationContextExecutor.java:169)[155:org.springframework.osgi.extender:1.2.1]

I am new to OSGI and what I understand is that the spring-dm version I am
using (1.2.1) is using a different a different logger class than the one
that is installed in Karaf. Or am I wrong ?

Can you please help me to fix this ?

Thank you.