Posted to user@flink.apache.org by PedroMrChaves <pe...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/13 16:24:24 UTC

Get savepoint status fails - Flink 1.6.2

Hello,

I am trying to get the status for a savepoint using the rest api but the GET
request is failing with an error as depicted bellow.

/curl -k
https://localhost:8081/jobs/c78511cf0dc10c1e9f7db17566522d5b/savepoints/51c174eab1efd2c1354282f52f37fadb
{"errors":["Operation not found under key:
org.apache.flink.runtime.rest.handler.job.AsynchronousJobOperationKey@848b6c1c"]}
/

Additionally, the commands:
/GET request to /jobs/:jobid/cancel-with-savepoint/
GEt request to /jobs/:jobid/cancel-with-savepoint/in-progress/:requestId/

no longer work, but they are mentioned in the docs
(https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-stable/monitoring/rest_api.html#job-cancellation)

How am I able to monitor the savepoints in version  1.6.2?

Best Regards,
Pedro.

-----
Best Regards,
Pedro Chaves

Re: Get savepoint status fails - Flink 1.6.2

Posted by miki haiat <mi...@gmail.com>.
Can you share some logs

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.
The documentation you linked only applies if legacy mode is enabled.

The URL you used initially (i.e.
"/jobs/:jobid/savepoints/:triggerid:triggerid") is correct. My guess is
that either the JobID or triggerID is not correct.