Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Jan K <ja...@symbiountech.com> on 2008/09/18 08:54:57 UTC

How to configure batch file in build.xml

I am new to ant.I need to configure batch file in Ant.I have Apache ActiveMq
installed for my mobile application.I need to include the activemq.bat file
in build.xml.Can you help me how to do this.I tried with exec command.
<target name="test">
 <exec dir="." executable="cmd" spawn="true">
   <arg line="/c start activemq.bat"/>
 </exec>
</target>

<target name="default">
    <antcall target="test" />

  </target>

Let me know what is wrong?

Re: How to configure batch file in build.xml

Posted by Jeffrey E Care <ca...@us.ibm.com>.
Jan K <ja...@symbiountech.com> wrote on 09/18/2008 02:54:57 AM:

> I am new to ant.I need to configure batch file in Ant.I have Apache
ActiveMq
> installed for my mobile application.I need to include the activemq.bat
file
> in build.xml.Can you help me how to do this.I tried with exec command.

This type of question is really not appropriate for the developer mailing
list; please try the user list.