Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by d L <la...@hotmail.com> on 2018/04/30 01:54:03 UTC

problems

I have tried to download several of the templates and none of them

actually down load why bother having templates if they do not actually

work so your programs is not exactly what I expected will be deleting

and passing on to all my friends and contacts not to use your program

Dennis

Re: problems

Posted by Johnny Rosenberg <gu...@gmail.com>.

> I have tried to download several of the templates and none of them
>
> actually down load why bother having templates if they do not actually
>
> work

How do you know they don't work if you weren't able to download them?

> so your programs is not exactly what I expected will be deleting
>
> and passing on to all my friends and contacts not to use your program

It's not our program. We are only users helping each other out. Nothing
more. This is the user's mailing list, it's not a paid support or anything
(the email address is ”users@openoffice.apache.com”, that should tell you
something). This is very clear when you subscribe to the mailing list; I
don't know why some people don't seem to be able to read.

Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg

Re: problems

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.
Hi Howard,

This type of response is not helpful. Generally I see you are helpful, but not this time.

Regards,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone

Re: problems

Posted by Howard Blum <ho...@gmail.com>.

Re: problems

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.
Hi -

Would you please provide details about which templates you had trouble with so that it can be investigated by a volunteer. There have been some issues with our templates site.

Please keep in mind that all support and development of OpenOffice is done by unpaid volunteers. If you still want help then please provide details of the exact URLs that failed.

Regards,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone