Posted to dev@any23.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/13 19:49:29 UTC

Documenting Plugins

Hi,

What are we meant to do with the documentation.java files in each of the
moduels? Are these meant to be Javadoc components or something? Can someone
please advise what and how I would begin documenting these if I wanted to.

Thanks

Lewis

--
*Lewis*

Re: Documenting Plugins

Posted by Michele Mostarda <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Lewis,

the package-info.java files are meant to contain package Javadoc
descriptions.

Some of the packages are already documented. For the missing ones feel free
to fill them, I can review the content for a double check when they're
ready.

Thanks.

Mic

Re: Documenting Plugins

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Yeah these ones.

Re: Documenting Plugins

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Re: Documenting Plugins

Posted by Michele Mostarda <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Lewis,

<le...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> What are we meant to do with the documentation.java files in each of the
> moduels?

Are these meant to be Javadoc components or something? Can someone
> please advise what and how I would begin documenting these if I wanted to.

Which files are talking about ? I cannot find them within the Any23 trunk.

> Thanks

Bye

Mic