Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by sudheer reddy <gs...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/30 12:00:03 UTC

error while recording scenarios using proxy server

Hi

while recoding some scenarios of PLM application am getting error

"The data passed up on an html form was not in the format expected ".

can you please assist in solving this issue

Thanks &  Regards

Sudheer

Re: error while recording scenarios using proxy server

Posted by Pramod_bambore <pr...@yahoo.co.in>.
Hi,

Try to see if they are setting any session variable if so u need to capture
it and send it each time. You can use regular expression extractor for it.
Also check if there are any dynamic value generated which they are using in
next request, you need to handle that also.

Posted by sudheer reddy <gs...@gmail.com>.
Hi Viswanathan

Posted by sudheer reddy <gs...@gmail.com>.
Hi viswanathan