Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Rob Oxspring <ro...@imapmail.org> on 2005/04/04 18:12:30 UTC

[io][patch] skip() support for CountingInputStream

Hi,

I recently replaced the use of my own CountingInputStream with the commons-io
and got burnt because io's CountingInputStream doesn't count skipped bytes.  I
have a patch with fix and patch if people are interested... or I could just
commit it...

Thoughts?

Rob

Re: [io][patch] skip() support for CountingInputStream

Posted by Rob Oxspring <ro...@imapmail.org>.
Ok, Am logging it in bugzilla but will commit shortly.

Rob

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
Whoops :)

Posted by "matthew.hawthorne" <ma...@apache.org>.