Posted to netcat@netbeans.apache.org by Frank Jung <ka...@gmx.de> on 2019/03/05 17:30:22 UTC

Testing Java EE sanity

Hi,

I'm new to NETCAT and I finally set up my testing environment and started
testing.

I use JDK 12 for the IDE and JDK 8 for GlassFish 5.1 - this seems to be what
we want as a result of the discussion, right?

In the test there are two tracks, one for maven and one for ant. Creating
the web app with maven works ok, with ant I have a resolve problem
("javaee-endorsed-api-7.0" library could not be found).

How do I report this in Synergy? Am I expected to run both tracks? If not
how can I tell which one I runned? If yes how can I report different results
for both tracks?

Thank you

Frankie

RE: Testing Java EE sanity

Posted by pe...@webparity.net.
Thanks,

Peter Borreggine

Owner and Developer

Angular/Bootstrap/NodeJS/Databases/HTML5/CSS3/Responsive Web Design/SEO

WebParity.net <http://webparity.net/>

A Service Connected Disabled Veteran Owned Business

WA State License: 603-501-609

360-830-8926 C

“Lead, Follow or Get Out of the Way…”

*	Lee Iacocca, former head of Chrysler and Ford

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of the original message and its attachments. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.

On Tue, 5 Mar 2019 at 20:44, <pe...@webparity.net> wrote:

> Everyone,
>
> I can't get ant running to "build" Netbeans 10 or 11.
>
> Don't we just have an exe?
>
> Sorry, but I don't have a lot of time to figure this out.
>
> Ant's HOME_DIR is set and in my path, but still, get NADA!!!
>
> Thoughts?
>

> Peter Borreggine
> Owner and Developer
> Angular/Bootstrap/NodeJS/Databases/HTML5/CSS3/Responsive Web Design/SEO
> WebParity.net
> A Service Connected Disabled Veteran Owned Business
> WA State License: 603-501-609
> 360-830-8926 C
>
> "Lead, Follow or Get Out of the Way."
> - Lee Iacocca, former head of Chrysler and Ford
>
> This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
> contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the
> intended
> recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of the original
> message and its attachments. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or
> distribution is prohibited.

RE: Testing Java EE sanity

Posted by pe...@webparity.net.