Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Cyril Vidal <cy...@planetexml.com> on 2002/10/07 21:40:00 UTC

Incompatible object argument for function call

Hi,

I've fixed the problem with JDOM. In fact, I've had to put the xerces.jar given with the JDOM distribution in the tomcat/lib folder (to be use instead of XercesImpl.jar).
But now, I have such an error message when I try to run a servlet that was workin well before to put the xerces.jar in the Tomcat's folder:
java.lang.VerifyError: (class: TransformServlet, method: doGet signature: (Ljavax/servlet/http/HttpServletRequest;Ljavax/servlet/http/HttpServletResponse;)V) Incompatible object argument for function call

Where the error can come from?
Thanks for your responses,
Cyril.

Cyril Vidal