Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by David Ziegler <dz...@MIT.EDU> on 2001/05/12 22:54:21 UTC

Enabling modules in Apache 2.0?

I want to apologize in advance if I'm posting to the wrong mailing list.
I've been looking through the docs, and I can't find the answer to this
question, and I really need to figure it out...

I was wondering if anyone knew how to go about enabling a non-standard
module in Apache 2.0?  I tried to get the example module working, and I
can't figure out how to enable that one.  I'm specifically interested in
how you'd get a single module with a bunch of files to work.  Thanks for
your help!

-David Ziegler
-dziegler@mit.edu