Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com> on 2009/04/28 13:22:23 UTC

Re: Getting incorrect value while trying to extract content from xlsx

Koushik,

You didn't say much about how you are doing the extraction.  Note that Solr doesn't do any extraction from spreadsheets, even though it has a component (known as Solr Cell) to provide that interface.  The actual extraction is done by a tool called Tika, or more precisely, POI, both of which are separate Apache projects.  Asking there may get you to the solution faster.

Otis --