Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Alexander Bezzubov <bz...@apache.org> on 2015/12/31 00:00:50 UTC

2015: year in review

Dear fellow Zeppelin developers and useres,

the year 2015 is about to end so I wanted to say thank you to everybody
here - its been a great year for the project indeed!

Wish you a happy new year and want to share a small review of Zeppelin in
2015 I did
https://medium.com/@bzz_/apache-zeppelin-incubating-2015-year-in-review-a938d978a309

Hope you enjoy it and please, do not hesitate to share yours.

It was a pleasure to work with you guys, looking forward next year!

--
Alex

Re: 2015: year in review

Posted by Hyung Sung Shim <hs...@nflabs.com>.
Dear Alexander.
Thank you for your Very good review and happy new year!!

2015년 12월 31일 목요일, Alexander Bezzubov<bz...@apache.org>님이 작성한 메시지:

Re: 2015: year in review

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Happy New Year to Zeppelin community =)

- Henry

Re: 2015: year in review

Posted by Hyung Sung Shim <hs...@nflabs.com>.
Dear Alexander.

Re: 2015: year in review

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.
Awesome! Happy New Year!

Re: 2015: year in review

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.
Awesome! Happy New Year!

Re: 2015: year in review

Posted by madhuka udantha <ma...@gmail.com>.
Wish all best for Zeppelin and happy new year for Zeppelin community!!

On Thu, Dec 31, 2015 at 9:18 AM, Renjith Kamath <re...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Alexander, Thanks for the 2015 review. Happy New Year
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> RK
>
> On Thu, Dec 31, 2015 at 8:30 AM, Kevin (Sangwoo) Kim <ke...@apache.org>
> wrote:
>
>> Great! Hope our community grows even more in New Year!
>>

>> 2015년 12월 31일 (목) 오전 11:42, Jungtaek Lim <ka...@gmail.com>님이 작성:
>>
>>> Alexander,
>>> thanks for the great article!
>>>
>>> Happy new year all!