Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by "K. Venugopal" <k....@sun.com> on 2003/06/04 11:49:14 UTC

Testcase for jaxp

Hi ,

Please find testcase attached which checks for following scenarios as
per JAXP 1.2 specification.

1.Parser(SAX and DOM) should ignore SchemaLanguage property when
validation  feature is set to false.
2.SAXParser should throw SAXNotSupportedException when SchemaSource
property is set without setting SchemaLanguage property.
3.DOMParser should throw IllegalArgumentException when SchemaSource
property is  set without setting SchemaLanguage property.

Please review and commit the test under tests/jaxp.

Regards
venu

Re: Testcase for jaxp

Posted by Neeraj <ne...@sun.com>.
Venu I have added the test case as part of the JAXP tests. Thanks for
the valuable contribution.

Neeraj

Re: Testcase for jaxp

Posted by "K. Venugopal" <k....@sun.com>.