Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org> on 2007/07/21 16:00:42 UTC

SCA nightly builds are back, was: SCA nightly builds unavailable?

Luciano Resende wrote:
> We still have an issue, if we try to have a source distribution, but
> binary distribution is working fine now. Phewwwww...

So the SCA nightly binary distro build is available again. The source
distro build is temporarily unavailabe, people who want the source
should get it directly from SVN.

I disabled the source distribution for now as it was causing the out of
memory error we've seen for a week on the continuum build machine. If
people need the latest source, they can just get it from SVN...

We still need to figure out two issues:

- source distribution build causing this:

[INFO] Processing DependencySet (output=tuscany-sca-1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/lib)
[INFO] Building zip: /x1/continuum/working-directory/381/distribution/target/apache-tuscany-sca-1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.zip
[ERROR] FATAL ERROR
[INFO] Java heap space
[INFO] Trace

- javadoc distribution build causing a download error (which is really
strange as the javadoc is built locally as part of the build):

[INFO] Configured Artifact: org.apache.tuscany.sca:tuscany-core-spi:javadoc:1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT:jar
Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/org/apache/tuscany/sca/tuscany-core-spi/1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/tuscany-core-spi-1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT-javadoc.jar
Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/tuscany/sca/tuscany-core-spi/1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/tuscany-core-spi-1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT-javadoc.jar
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

GroupId: org.apache.tuscany.sca
ArtifactId: tuscany-core-spi
Version: 1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT

Then, install it using the command:
    mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.tuscany.sca -DartifactId=tuscany-core-spi \
        -Dversion=1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

  org.apache.tuscany.sca:tuscany-core-spi:jar:1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
  apache.incubator (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository),
  apache.snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository)

--