Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Veerendra Shivhare <ve...@yahoo.com> on 2005/11/12 18:37:43 UTC

AJAX tree -Amazon Catalogue Tree

My name is Veerendra Shivhare and I work as a
software professional in bangalore (india).

I have made a small one page application which I
will like to share with you and get your
valuable thoughts/comments on this.

I modified JS Cook Tree to make it use AJAX,
support n level hierarchy. I used this to Display
Amazon Catalogue in a new "innovative" way.
URL :- http://lmap.co.nr/Amazon1.htm

In the tree, one can browse amazon catalogues based
on the browse id. On reaching the item level (marked
with red dots) one can click on it to view details
such as price, image etc.

I made a small app which searches for locations
in india. I used AJAX with google maps to make this.
URL :- http://www.lmap.co.nr

Waiting for your feedback.

Regards,
Veerendra Shivhare

Enjoy this Diwali with Y! India Click here http://in.promos.yahoo.com/fabmall/index.html

Re: AJAX tree -Amazon Catalogue Tree

Posted by Rogerio Pereira <ro...@gmail.com>.
WOW!!!

--
Yours truly (Atenciosamente),

Rogério

Re: AJAX tree -Amazon Catalogue Tree

Posted by Grant Smith <wo...@gmail.com>.
Looks really cool, Veerendra :)
How about donating the components to the Myfaces Sandbox ?

On 11/12/05, Veerendra Shivhare <ve...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> My name is Veerendra Shivhare and I work as a
> software professional in bangalore (india).
>
> I have made a small one page application which I
> will like to share with you and get your
> valuable thoughts/comments on this.
>
> I modified JS Cook Tree to make it use AJAX,
> support n level hierarchy. I used this to Display
> Amazon Catalogue in a new "innovative" way.
> URL :- http://lmap.co.nr/Amazon1.htm
>
> In the tree, one can browse amazon catalogues based
> on the browse id. On reaching the item level (marked
> with red dots) one can click on it to view details
> such as price, image etc.
>
> I made a small app which searches for locations
> in india. I used AJAX with google maps to make this.
> URL :- http://www.lmap.co.nr
>
> Waiting for your feedback.
>
> Regards,
> Veerendra Shivhare

> Enjoy this Diwali with Y! India Click here
> http://in.promos.yahoo.com/fabmall/index.html

--
Grant Smith