Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Pedro Bezunartea López <pe...@bezunartea.net> on 2010/04/18 21:02:27 UTC

Lenya demo down on April 18th 2010

To whom it may concern,

Lenya's demo site linked in the home page:
http://lenya.zones.apache.org:9999/ is not working, it throws an
error:

User-roles configuration
'/WEB-INF/classes/org/apache/lenya/lenya.roles' cannot be found.

I just wanted to have a look...

Pedro.

Re: Lenya demo down on April 18th 2010

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>.
On 12/05/2010, at 10:58, Thorsten Scherler wrote:

>>> I just restarted the server.
>>
>> Thanks for taking care of this.
>> However, now I get this error:
>>
>> Type 'i18n' is not defined for 'transform' at file:///export/home/lenya/src/lenya-2.0.x/build/lenya/webapp/sitemap.xmap:572:34
>

> Hmm, I will try to have a look later on.
>
> BTW I needed to kill all processes owned by the "lenya" user since there have been a lot of zombies. That as well was the reason why the whole box was so slow. I think the problems is that the build of the branch needs an interaction applying a kupu patch (or was it another editor?). That kept lots of processes open waiting for interaction. Not sure how to solve that, any ideas?

For now I deactivate the cron since the nightly is not working probably. The problem is that the nightly is doing a build clean and not killing the running instance.
The build then hangs with the kupu patch.

If someone knows a way to skip the patch that would be great.

salu2

Re: Lenya demo down on April 18th 2010

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>.

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Am 11.05.10 16:21, schrieb Thorsten Scherler:

> On 18/04/2010, at 21:02, Pedro Bezunartea López wrote:
>

>> To whom it may concern,
>>
>> Lenya's demo site linked in the home page: http://lenya.zones.apache.org:9999/ is not working, it throws an error:
>>

>> User-roles configuration '/WEB-INF/classes/org/apache/lenya/lenya.roles' cannot be found.
>>

>> I just wanted to have a look...
>
> Thanks for that headsup and sorry for responding so late.
>
> I just restarted the server.

Thanks for taking care of this.
However, now I get this error:

Type 'i18n' is not defined for 'transform' at
file:///export/home/lenya/src/lenya-2.0.x/build/lenya/webapp/sitemap.xmap:572:34

-- Andreas

--
Andreas Hartmann, CTO
BeCompany GmbH