Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by judgegaffney <ju...@bluewin.ch> on 2016/02/15 16:26:06 UTC

problem

Hello people at open office

an annoying bug…. This error message:

is permanently on (after a crash, which seldom happens). Clicking either field does nothing. I can edit files and save via the keyboard, but all menu items are unavailable. I have: repaired permissions, deleted the program and reloaded it. Nothing changes. I have to force quit every time.I even get it after totally reinstalling the latest version. If there are some preference files to delete somewhere I cannot find them. Thanks for your help

Mac osx
10.8.5
2.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
8GB 1067 MHz DDR3