Posted to dev@superset.apache.org by Evan Rusackas <ev...@preset.io.INVALID> on 2023/01/18 18:08:42 UTC

Superset Town Hall tomorrow!

Hi all!

Just wanted to remind everyone that tomorrow, i.e. Thursday Jan 19th at 10am Pacific, is the Superset Town Hall! The pertinent details are in the Superset Community Calendar:
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/u/2?cid=c3VwZXJzZXQuY29tbWl0dGVyc0BnbWFpbC5jb20

Here are the agenda items and recent notes from Operational Model woking groups that we’ll be covering:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WNtQhrJLCN59tc6FDI2iq4W-aoS6CISCo6S7hHgGMpM/edit#

There’s an action-packed agenda, so we’ll try to gloss over the working group minutes/decisions quickly. If those (or other thoughts) stir additional agenda items, please add them to the doc (as a comment, if you don’t have access)!

If you can’t make the meeting, we’ll be taking notes, and anything discussed there is open for discussion on this list, or on Slack as well of course. Anything deemed as needing consensus will be making its way back to this list as always!

Thanks, and looking forward to seeing you!

-e-

Evan Rusackas
Preset | preset.io
Apache Superset PMC