Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Eroma Abeysinghe <er...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/05 22:40:57 UTC

Selenium Test Scripts for Airavata PGA

Hi All,

Sharing the latest Selenium test project for PGA. The test scripts are to;
1. Create gateway users
2. Create, modify Projects
3. Create & launch Experiments (scripts are available for all the
applications and resources in the gateway. Can also generate multiple
experiments on a single application using load test script)

These test scripts are initially generated using Selenium IDE and then
exported in to java. Exporting them made it easy to alter and run.

*Please download the samples
from https://iu.box.com/s/vj20tw3p7ntwans2txx1zrtg43u7gqeq
<https://iu.box.com/s/vj20tw3p7ntwans2txx1zrtg43u7gqeq>*
README file has prerequisite and steps for running the scripts.

Hope this would help and If any question or clarification contact through
mailing list.

--
Thank You,
Best Regards,

Re: [SciGaP-Project] Selenium Test Scripts for Airavata PGA

Posted by Eroma Abeysinghe <er...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

Maven converted selenium tests are committed to [1]. Once cloned please
follow the instructions in README.txt.

[1]
https://github.com/apache/airavata-php-gateway/tree/master/app/tests/selenium

Thanks