Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Ewan Mellor <Ew...@eu.citrix.com> on 2012/05/27 20:05:37 UTC

bugs.cloudstack.org and wiki.cloudstack.org maintenance

Hi,

bugs.cloudstack.org and wiki.cloudstack.org will be down briefly for maintenance today.

Cheers,

Ewan.

RE: bugs.cloudstack.org and wiki.cloudstack.org maintenance

Posted by Rajesh Battala <ra...@citrix.com>.
Thanks a lot for fixing the issues. Am able to make comments and modify the bugs.

Thanks
Rajesh Battala

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.

Posted by Rajesh Battala <ra...@citrix.com>.