Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Walter Vaughan <wv...@steelerubber.com> on 2006/09/09 17:30:58 UTC

OT: I need some quotes or tips for magazine article

I am writing an article for the November issue of SEMA News
http://www.sema.org/main/semaorghome.aspx?id=1004
that will revolve around using open source software in small and medium sized
companies. I would appreciate any tips or success stories before Monday evening.
I didn't get the go ahead 'til Thursday night, and it's due Tuesday....

Thanks

--
Walter

Re: OT: I need some quotes or tips for magazine article

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@undersunconsulting.com>.
The Marketing page on the ofbiz site is the place we hope to gather
this sort of information.

You can find some there, but this is certainly an area where it would
be great to have more content!

For anyone considering this, please do! It would benefit the open
source project and any current or prospective user of the project
that needs to do even a brief pass at due diligence.

-David

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@undersunconsulting.com>.
Si,

This is almost long enough to go in a white paper style PDF,
especially if this is an excerpt from something else you've put
together.

Whatever the case, this would be great to put on the marketing page
either all of it or excerpts with a link to another page or a PDF
with the rest.

I guess you have permission to commit to the marketing page and such
in the site directory, so if you'd like go ahead and add it there and
I'll get the web site updated. If you're short on time feel free to
just send over the text and I'll work it into the page and get it in.

-David

Posted by Si Chen <si...@opensourcestrategies.com>.
David,

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@undersunconsulting.com>.