Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Yuzhen Fan <fa...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/11 08:13:35 UTC

Towards AOO 4.0 Release Candidate - 61 show stopper bugs are waiting for verification

Dear all,

We have verified 20 resolved show stopper bugs since this Monday(July 8),
there are now *61 *bugs in backlog which need us to do the verification as
soon as possible.

If you have a piece of time, please pick up your interested bugs from this
list to verify. If you are the reporters for the bugs, it may only take
your about 10 minutes for one bug.

https://issues.apache.org/ooo/buglist.cgi?cmdtype=dorem&remaction=run&namedcmd=4.0.0_release_blocker%2B%2C%20Resolved&sharer_id=251929&list_id=72804

Also, these bugs' fix are code related, the verification are expected from
development.

 Bug ID Product Component Assignee StatusResolution  Summary  122192
 Native-Lang pt-br issues@openoffice.apache.org RESOLVED FIXED Some strings
directing to Oracle  122356  App Dev sdk jsc@apache.org RESOLVED FIXED SDK
broken after 3 layer removal  122444  Installation update notifications
orw@apache.org RESOLVED FIXED Update Code to Reflect Final Update Server
Destination for AOO 4.0  122478  General ui jsc@apache.org RESOLVED
FIXED Remaining
of basis-link after 3-layer removal  122482  App Dev sdk jsc@apache.org
RESOLVED FIXED Impossible to build SDK C++ examples  122483  App Dev sdk
jsc@apache.org RESOLVED FIXED unoapploader sets wrong LD_LIBRARY_PATH
122500 Build Tools code orw@apache.org RESOLVED FIXED Impossible to build
with Visual C++ 2008 Express Edition  122504 Installation code
jsc@apache.org RESOLVED FIXED Rename the source files to
"apache-openoffice-..." to show clearly the affiliation for this project
122586 App Dev api jsc@apache.org RESOLVED FIXED fix awt GridControl refresh
122647 General code hdu@apache.org RESOLVED FIXED Python linked against
system OpenSSL  122692 General code issues@openoffice.apache.org RESOLVED
FIXED boost build fixes for OS/2

We are in the build of AOO 4.0 RC build now, your help means much to it!

Regards,
Yu Zhen

Re: Towards AOO 4.0 Release Candidate - 61 show stopper bugs are waiting for verification

Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 11:13 PM, Yuzhen Fan <fa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> We have verified 20 resolved show stopper bugs since this Monday(July 8),
> there are now *61 *bugs in backlog which need us to do the verification as
> soon as possible.
>
> If you have a piece of time, please pick up your interested bugs from this
> list to verify. If you are the reporters for the bugs, it may only take
> your about 10 minutes for one bug.
>

> https://issues.apache.org/ooo/buglist.cgi?cmdtype=dorem&remaction=run&namedcmd=4.0.0_release_blocker%2B%2C%20Resolved&sharer_id=251929&list_id=72804
>
> Also, these bugs' fix are code related, the verification are expected from
> development.

As always, thanks for all your work! Some of these were late changes, and
we may have to wait for RC to verify some of them.

>  Bug ID Product Component Assignee StatusResolution  Summary  122192
>  Native-Lang pt-br issues@openoffice.apache.org RESOLVED FIXED Some
> strings
> directing to Oracle  122356  App Dev sdk jsc@apache.org RESOLVED FIXED SDK
> broken after 3 layer removal  122444  Installation update notifications
> orw@apache.org RESOLVED FIXED Update Code to Reflect Final Update Server
> Destination for AOO 4.0  122478  General ui jsc@apache.org RESOLVED
> FIXED Remaining
> of basis-link after 3-layer removal  122482  App Dev sdk jsc@apache.org
> RESOLVED FIXED Impossible to build SDK C++ examples  122483  App Dev sdk
> jsc@apache.org RESOLVED FIXED unoapploader sets wrong LD_LIBRARY_PATH
> 122500 Build Tools code orw@apache.org RESOLVED FIXED Impossible to build
> with Visual C++ 2008 Express Edition  122504 Installation code
> jsc@apache.org RESOLVED FIXED Rename the source files to
> "apache-openoffice-..." to show clearly the affiliation for this project
> 122586 App Dev api jsc@apache.org RESOLVED FIXED fix awt GridControl
> refresh
> 122647 General code hdu@apache.org RESOLVED FIXED Python linked against
> system OpenSSL  122692 General code issues@openoffice.apache.org RESOLVED
> FIXED boost build fixes for OS/2
>
> We are in the build of AOO 4.0 RC build now, your help means much to it!
>
> Regards,
> Yu Zhen

MzK

"Every day we should hear at least one little song,
 read one good poem, see one exquisite picture,
 and, if possible, speak a few sensible words."
                             -- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe