Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Mrioslav MARKO <mi...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/07 20:46:42 UTC

Example+request

Clustering Tomee:
I'm interested on Tomee horizontal scalability configuration, and how it
will perform to manage
distributed stateless ejb s ( on every invocation if it's possible to
allocate an instance from another tomee server like in application
server - or if every http request is served integrally on the same tomee
server
with all ejb calls in the same server instance).

Thank you,
Miroslav Marko.

Re: Example+request

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.