Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Etienne Labonté <el...@baan.com> on 2003/04/16 19:12:13 UTC

RE: ActionError using non-default resource properties

>From the manual...

Attribute Name:
  bundle
  The servlet context attribute key for the MessageResources instance to
use. If not specified, defaults to the application resources configured for
our action servlet. (RT EXPR)

...and from the API for org.apache.struts.util.MessageResources...

public abstract class MessageResources
extends java.lang.Object
implements java.io.Serializable

Now, what if I use JSTL and standard ResourceBundles?