Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Grant Edwards <gr...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/06 15:26:08 UTC

FORM help for newbie --- parameter is missing: [IN]

Hi

In the following two form segments, when the users clicks on the hyperlink
or the "submit button" I need to add the respective MessageRequestor or
MessageUrl into the "context" Map which is available to the executeJob
service method. However try as I may I dont seem to get this correct.

 <form name="RequestorList" type="list" list-name="requestors">
        <auto-fields-entity entity-name="MessageRequestor"
default-field-type="display"/>
        <field name="Url">
            <hyperlink target="urls?requestorRowId=${id}"
description="Target Url"/>
        </field>
    </form>

 <form name="Execute" type="single" target="executeJob" > <!-- this form
posts to "executeJob" (see controller.xml) -->
        <field name="url">
            <drop-down>
                <entity-options entity-name="MessageUrl" description="${url}
[${id}]"/>
            </drop-down>
        </field>
        <field name="submitButton" title="Run Job"
widget-style="standardSubmit"><submit button-type="button"/></field>
    </form>

----This is my service definition----
<service name="executeJob" engine="java" export="true"
location="..............SomeService" invoke="executeJob">
        <description>Execute a job</description>
        <attribute name="messageRequestor" type="
org.ofbiz.entity.GenericValue" mode="IN" optional="false"/>
        <attribute name="messageUrl" type="org.ofbiz.entity.GenericValue"
mode="IN" optional="false"/>
        <attribute name="responseXmlDoc" type="String" mode="OUT"
optional="false"/>
</service>

public static Map executeJob(DispatchContext dctx, Map context) {
}

---- exception report
Incoming context (in runSync : executeJob) does not match expected
requirements
Exception: org.ofbiz.service.ServiceValidationException
Message: The following required parameter is missing: [IN] [
executeJob.messageRequestor]The following required parameter is missing:
[IN] [executeJob.messageUrl]
---- stack trace

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.