Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Gonzalo Floria <go...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/20 11:57:02 UTC

Transport error: 404 Error: Not Found

Hello

Im trying to use AXIS's 2 wsdl2Java tool to build the client that will
consume a web service.

I've run the tool and it has generated the required classes (a singel .java
file).
I've added that to a project and many of the jar files under AXIS_HOME/lib
(until the code started building and then running).

Looks like it ready to work, but when I invoke any web service I get this
error:

INFO  [Nov 19 2009 20:55:04]: Unable to sendViaPost to url[http://
<host>/<dir>]
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Transport error: 404 Error: Not Found

(where <host>/<dir> have the right values).

The URL is ok, and I can invoke it without problems. Im using SOAPUI with
that same URL and it's working fine.

Where could be the problem?

Any hint will be much appreciated.

Thanks