Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Christopher Molnar <mo...@pandmservices.com> on 2004/03/20 01:42:53 UTC

tomcat and css

Probably off topic - but I will ask anyways - how does tomcat work with
css? Any tips on how to implement?

Thanks,
-Chris

Re: tomcat and css

Posted by "Steven J. Owens" <pu...@darksleep.com>.
On Fri, Mar 19, 2004 at 07:42:53PM -0500, Christopher Molnar wrote:
> Probably off topic - but I will ask anyways - how does tomcat work with
> css? Any tips on how to implement?

     "Work with" in what sense?  If you're talking about normal web
pages that use CSS, then whether they're being served by tomcat or by
some other server is completely irrelevant.  Tomcat serves CSS files,
the same way it serves jpegs or gifs or text files or zip files, etc.

--
Steven J. Owens
puff@darksleep.com

 Take it all with a grain of salt." - Me at http://darksleep.com