Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Lefty Leverenz <le...@hortonworks.com> on 2012/08/24 03:59:28 UTC

Hive CLI wiki -- draft ready to go

It's been a month without further comments, so I'm planning to swap out the
current CLI wikidoc next week, replacing it with this draft:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/Revised+LanguageManual+Cli

Thanks to Sushanth Sowmyan for reviewing the draft.  Additional reviews are
welcome.

I'll make the swap on Thursday, August 30th.

– Lefty Leverenz