Posted to commits@cordova.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2013/09/10 15:10:54 UTC

[Cordova Wiki] Update of "CordovaTranslations" by ldeluca

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Cordova Wiki" for change notification.

The "CordovaTranslations" page has been changed by ldeluca:
https://wiki.apache.org/cordova/CordovaTranslations?action=diff&rev1=31&rev2=32

+ = Translating Apache Cordova =
+ Apache Cordova's documentation is written in English but translations are available in a number of different languages.  These languages are choosen based on volunteers who are willing to help translate from English to their native tongue.  We use Crowdin, a translation and localization management platform to collaborate amongst translators and our core team.
- ## page was copied from ContributorWorkflow
- ## page was renamed from ContributerWorkflow
- = Look at the Website =
- There is an intro to contributing here: http://cordova.apache.org/#contribute.

- = Contributor License Agreement =
- You will need to have signed off on the [[http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt|Apache CLA]] in order for changes to be accepted. For more information, refer to: http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas
-
- = The Process of Contributing =
+ = The Process of Translating =
  So, you are an open source enthusiast and want to contribute to the cordova project? Just follow the steps below and you will be ready in no time: