Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/21 01:14:33 UTC

Detained Again

I've been detained again but 'cos i'm very white the police let let me
go without using RIPA. so there's no need to revkoke my key today.

- robert

Re: Detained Again

Posted by "Cesar D. Rodas" <sa...@gmail.com>.
SUMALE 6 horas mas bb... es que no puedo dormir bb xq quiero un ultimo
super msg tuyo.., teamo vidita

Re: Detained Again

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.
Robert,

Sorry to hear about your "stop".  A brave new world I 'spect.

Thanks for the update.

Matt

Re: Detained Again

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.
the british police have - over the last few years - accumulated a
number of arbitrary powers including the rights to private keys and
passwords. though would be an offense to make public the use of those
powers to obtain keys, it is my habit to announce when they haven't
been used.

last night, i was subjected to an extended stop and search whilst
walking home but i can confirm that neither my private keys nor my
passwords were compromised. i'm fine and regret not waiting till this
morning to send this email.

- robert

Re: Detained Again

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.