Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Debasish Ghosh <gh...@yahoo.com> on 2001/07/15 11:13:34 UTC

Suggestion on grid implementation

Dear All -

I am relatively new to Struts. Hence I would like to
invite your suggestions on the following
implementation:

In our application, for which we are using Struts, we
need to implement a table of multiple columns, where
1. the number of rows will be dynamic and fetched from
the database
2. a couple of columns will be editable by the users
and
3. the rest of the columns will be read-only

Any ideas on how to implement this using Struts ?

Cheers.

- Debasish

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/