Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by William A Rowe Jr <wr...@apache.org> on 2017/07/26 19:53:32 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1803072 - /httpd/site/trunk/content/security/vulnerabilities-httpd.page/securitydb.xsl

I would push this edit live (looking good from a local regen here), but
https://cms.a.o has been down for a number of hours. bcc'ing root@
so that they are aware that we've lost that control panel, @infrabot
hasn't posted a status on the service.

Cheers,

Bill

Posted by Jacob Champion <ch...@gmail.com>.
> Yup, thanks for the follow-up!  Site is updated and links to
> security_vuln24.html#CVE-2017-xxxx will now resolve to a sensible
> place on our vuln lists.

Thanks for this addition; it's already made navigation much easier for me.

Firefox was complaining about the <a/> anchor, and it looks like HTML5
has deprecated that construct entirely, so I followed up with r1803232.
 From what I can see, the "new" technique is supported even by much older
browsers, but I want to make sure it still works for you before pushing
it live.

--Jacob

Re: svn commit: r1803072 - /httpd/site/trunk/content/security/vulnerabilities-httpd.page/securitydb.xsl

Posted by "William A. Rowe Jr." <wm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@gmail.com>.
Hey Bill,