Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Jason Smith <jh...@iriscouch.com> on 2012/02/26 13:15:50 UTC

Re: View indexing slow on 1.2 branch

I think several of the developers have seen your issue, a view
indexing performance hit of about 25%.

Git bisect indicates this began at commit f0230527

https://github.com/apache/couchdb/commit/f0230527

I was thinking of reverting it (with some gnarly conflicts), and
perhaps break it into logical sub-commits to identify the source.

Filipe, what do you think?

Script to test: http://friendpaste.com/1Z1pBlZ8x4GemalOxBvYQq

--
Iris Couch