Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by vace117 <va...@yahoo.ca> on 2006/05/06 05:40:32 UTC

What version of tomahawk-sandbox do I need to use subForm?

Hi. I would like to use the subForm component found in the tomahawk sandbox,
but I am not sure how to go about that.

Could someone please tell me what version of MyFaces I need for this? It
appears that the last released version of tomahawk was 1.1.1 and that it is
not compatible with the sandbox code that has subForm. I was able to modify
faces-config.xml in tomahawk-sandbox-1.1.3-SNAPSHOT so that it doesn't use
org.apache.myfaces.validator.ValidatorBaseTag and a couple of renderers that
use code from MyFaces 1.1.3, but now I am getting messages like this:

shared_tomahawk.config.MyfacesConfig:119  -> Tomahawk jar not available.
Autoscrolling, DetectJavascript, AddResourceClass and CheckExtensionsFilter
are disabled now.

This is b/c I am still using tomahawk 1.1.1. My next step was to try to
upgrade to MyFaces 1.1.2 with Tomahawk 1.1.2-SNAPSHOT, but that didn't work
in a way described in my previous recent post.

Although subForm is working for me now, I am clearly losing some other
functionality, which I would like to avoid.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Sent from the MyFaces - Users forum at Nabble.com.

Re: What version of tomahawk-sandbox do I need to use subForm?

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
The shared stuff is integrated in to desired jars
(tomahawk or myfaces_impl for instance)

You don't need to add that shared_XXX.jar in your WEB-INF/lib folder.

Using the soon coming MyFAces core 1.1.3 and Tomahawk 1.1.2 should be fine
(also no sahred_XXX.jar required inside your web-app clazzpath)

HTH,
Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf
Aechterhoek 18

Re: What version of tomahawk-sandbox do I need to use subForm?

Posted by vace117 <va...@yahoo.ca>.