Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Ognen Ivanovski <og...@netcetera.com.mk> on 2007/09/18 11:17:57 UTC

[T4] OGNL reference to a class object

Just a quick one...

How can I refer to a class object in OGNL, if I know the class name
itself.  In Java I would do 'com.foo.example.ExampleClass.class'. How
is this done in OGNL?

I'm using a component that accepts a Class as a parameter, I need to
pass in a specific class.

Maybe this is done with a different prefix (not ognl: but something
else)?

Ognen

Re: [T4] OGNL reference to a class object

Posted by Ognen Ivanovski <og...@netcetera.com.mk>.

Found it. The syntax is: @com.foo.example.ExampleClass@class