Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org> on 2017/11/20 23:47:25 UTC

Fwd: getAverageGetTime/getAveragePutTime APIs of CacheMetrics always return 0

Ignite dev community,

Bring this weird bug to your attention. Could you confirm it’s not a “feature” of us? Put to the IEP-6 (metrics) list.

—
Denis

Posted by Pavel Pereslegin <xx...@gmail.com>.
Hello all.

In addition, I found similar closed issue about cache metrics and
client mode [1].
The ticket resolution seems strange, because it can be reproduced now.