Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by lxw_first <lx...@hotmail.com> on 2012/07/26 11:15:35 UTC

how to get dropdownlist selected value

http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/file/n4650788/aaa.bmp

html:

		<select wicket:id="attrvalue"></select>

code
final ListView trView=new ListView("tritems", new PropertyModel(this,
"attrBizRoles")) {
	private IBizRole attrvalueBizRole=new BizRole();

	@Override
	protected void populateItem(ListItem item) {
		attrBizRole = (IBizRole) item.getModelObject();
		item.add(new Label("lblattr", attrBizRole.getName()));
		// this list can get from attr
		attrvalueBizRoles = (List<IBizRole>) attrBizRole.getChildBizRole();
		if (attrvalueBizRoles.size()>0) {
			attrvalueBizRole=attrvalueBizRoles.get(0);
		}
		DropDownChoice attrvalueChoice = new DropDownChoice("attrvalue",new
PropertyModel<IBizRole>(this, "attrvalueBizRole"), attrvalueBizRoles,new
IChoiceRenderer() {

			@Override
			public Object getDisplayValue(Object object) {
				attrvalueBizRole = (IBizRole) object;
				return attrvalueBizRole.getName();
			}

			@Override
			public String getIdValue(Object object, int index) {
				attrvalueBizRole = (IBizRole) object;
				return String.valueOf(attrvalueBizRole.getId());
			}
		});
		item.add(attrvalueChoice);
	}
};

i want to get the dropdownlist selected value.how to get value?
Can anyone tell me how to achieve this.
Thanks

Re: how to get dropdownlist selected value

Posted by Fergal Keating <fe...@directski.com>.
attrvalueChoice.getModelObject();

On 26 July 2012 10:15, lxw_first <lx...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/file/n4650788/aaa.bmp
>
> html:
>

>                 <select wicket:id="attrvalue"></select>
>

> code
> final ListView trView=new ListView("tritems", new PropertyModel(this,
> "attrBizRoles")) {
>         private IBizRole attrvalueBizRole=new BizRole();
>
>         @Override
>         protected void populateItem(ListItem item) {
>                 attrBizRole = (IBizRole) item.getModelObject();
>                 item.add(new Label("lblattr", attrBizRole.getName()));
>                 // this list can get from attr
>                 attrvalueBizRoles = (List<IBizRole>)
> attrBizRole.getChildBizRole();
>                 if (attrvalueBizRoles.size()>0) {
>                         attrvalueBizRole=attrvalueBizRoles.get(0);
>                 }
>                 DropDownChoice attrvalueChoice = new
> DropDownChoice("attrvalue",new
> PropertyModel<IBizRole>(this, "attrvalueBizRole"), attrvalueBizRoles,new
> IChoiceRenderer() {
>
>                         @Override
>                         public Object getDisplayValue(Object object) {
>                                 attrvalueBizRole = (IBizRole) object;
>                                 return attrvalueBizRole.getName();
>                         }
>
>                         @Override
>                         public String getIdValue(Object object, int index)
> {
>                                 attrvalueBizRole = (IBizRole) object;
>                                 return
> String.valueOf(attrvalueBizRole.getId());
>                         }
>                 });
>                 item.add(attrvalueChoice);
>         }
> };
>
> i want to get the dropdownlist selected value.how to get value?
> Can anyone tell me how to achieve this.
> Thanks

Fergal Keating
IT Senior Engineer