Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Andy Gumbrecht <ag...@tomitribe.com> on 2015/12/12 02:28:09 UTC

TomEE 7.0.0-M1 is here!

Tis the season to be jolly! #TomEE 7.0.0-M1 is here:
http://tomee.apache.org/download/tomee-7.0.0-M1.html …
...Fa la la la la la la la la

Tweet and test us to death please :-P

Andy.

--
   Andy Gumbrecht
   https://twitter.com/AndyGeeDe

Re: TomEE 7.0.0-M1 is here!

Posted by hwaastad <he...@waastad.org>.
Hi.
Kudos for making the M1 guys!!
Well done.

br hw

Re: TomEE 7.0.0-M1 is here!

Posted by MarkD <ma...@piggybankrupt.co.uk>.
Great news, a milestone worth waiting for. A fantastic effort guys.

Re: TomEE 7.0.0-M1 is here!

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
What do you want? You referenced a pom not a jar so the error is normal.

Re: TomEE 7.0.0-M1 is here!

Posted by Daniel Cunha <da...@gmail.com>.
You're awesome Andy!
So good to see TomEE 7.0.0 M1 released

On Sun, Dec 13, 2015 at 9:37 AM, Andy <an...@gmx.de> wrote:

> A gave pom and binary replication to mirrors a good 24 hrs before posting,
> but some of them seem to be really slow this week.
>
> Use the mvn -U option force a refresh, that sometimes helps.
>
> Andy.
>

> On 12/12/2015 16:58, MarkD wrote:
>
>> Got it.
>>
>> Cheers.
>>

>> --

>   Andy Gumbrecht
>   https://twitter.com/AndyGeeDe

--
Daniel Cunha
https://twitter.com/dvlc_

Re: TomEE 7.0.0-M1 is here!

Posted by Andy <an...@gmx.de>.

Re: TomEE 7.0.0-M1 is here!

Posted by MarkD <ma...@piggybankrupt.co.uk>.
Got it.

Cheers.

Re: TomEE 7.0.0-M1 is here!

Posted by Steve Goldsmith <sg...@gmail.com>.

Re: TomEE 7.0.0-M1 is here!

Re: TomEE 7.0.0-M1 is here!

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Think it was intended by EL 3.0 - there was  some disucssion on tomcat side
about it cause obviously it broke several apps, in particular JSF ones.

Romain Manni-Bucau
<http://www.tomitribe.com>

Re: TomEE 7.0.0-M1 is here!

Re: TomEE 7.0.0-M1 is here!

Posted by Karl Kildén <ka...@gmail.com>.
Scratch submodule. What I meant to say is external dependency

Re: TomEE 7.0.0-M1 is here!

Posted by Karl Kildén <ka...@gmail.com>.

Re: TomEE 7.0.0-M1 is here!

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.