Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Tian Jiang <jt...@163.com> on 2019/10/17 11:34:41 UTC

PR review deadline

Hi,

I will merge the following PRs if no more opinions are provided by 2019/10/18 14:00 (GMT+8),

[IOTDB-199]Add a log tool
https://github.com/apache/incubator-iotdb/pull/370

[IOTDB-165][TsFile] Delete a current version and add a number version and an exception.
https://github.com/apache/incubator-iotdb/pull/409#pullrequestreview-303177831

[IOTDB-203]add "group by device" function for narrow table display
https://github.com/apache/incubator-iotdb/pull/433#pullrequestreview-303186156

[IOTDB-244]fix bug when querying with duplicated columns
https://github.com/apache/incubator-iotdb/pull/434

Please leave a message in this thread if you have new comments.

Best,

Tian Jiang

Re: PR review deadline

Posted by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

And these PRs:

[1] fix unknown time series in where clause
https://github.com/apache/incubator-iotdb/pull/443
[2] reconstruct antlrv3 grammar to improve performance
https://github.com/apache/incubator-iotdb/pull/440
[3] Remove jdk constrain of jdk8 and 11
https://github.com/apache/incubator-iotdb/pull/439
[4] fix bug when querying with duplicated columns
https://github.com/apache/incubator-iotdb/pull/434

and there are many other PRs should be checked..

By the way, there is a discussion about "how to implement the function of
showing all devices" in https://github.com/apache/incubator-iotdb/pull/435,
can someone help Jack Tsai?

Guys when you submit PRs for fixing bugs in the future, it is good to
describe what the result is in current version, and the expected result
after applying the PR. It is good to help reviewers understanding what you
are doing...

Best,
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University