Posted to dev@marvin.apache.org by Lucas Cardoso Silva <ca...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/08 02:35:19 UTC

Daemon gRPC

I did a grpc implementation for the daemon, as discussed earlier. I would
like to know your opinion about this code. To complete the changes, only a
user interface module would be missing, which I can do until the beginning
of next week. All unit tests have also been adapted and the daemon has a
code coverage of 70%, but I will try to improve this coverage before
commit. Thanks in advance.

Proto: https://gist.github.com/cardosolucas/49b8afa0767dd98b39f25365a0371bb4
Server:
https://gist.github.com/cardosolucas/e20855ce82e27526d976781cb46a6d1d

Best regards,
Lucas Cardoso

Re: Daemon gRPC

Posted by Lucas Cardoso Silva <ca...@gmail.com>.
Thanks. I made a topic to discuss how I can proceed with the MR. I agree
with the error type too, will include in proto code.

Best regards,

Re: Daemon gRPC

Posted by Lucas Bonatto Miguel <lu...@apache.org>.
That's a good initiative.