Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Amey <am...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/07 19:44:59 UTC

[FileUpload] : multi-part request loosing parameters after first access.

Hi Folks,

I'm using struts 1.2.9 and having requirement to upload  and process
file, obviously struts is handing multi-part request quite well however
i'm having some existing logic where we have created my own filter from
where all requests pass and i check authorization of user whether he is
allowed to send that request or not.

as struts handle multipart request in its own doFilter and beyond that
code and i need few of the request parameters in my own filter(before
populating form fields) i wrote some code and used Commons FileUpload
jar as below in my filter.

|List<FileItem>items
=newServletFileUpload(newDiskFileItemFactory()).parseRequest(request);|

and i'm getting all the form fields and queryparams in the list, now the
problem is all those parameter are lost once i parsed request here, and
now  from request object and BeanUtil.populate can't set my FormBean. :(
as request object dont have it.

I saw code of fileupload but doesn't seems anything odd code which is
flushing all those parameters Can someone let me know if i'm missing
something here ?

Thanks,

Amey

Fwd: [FileUpload] : multi-part request loosing parameters after first access.

Posted by Amey Jadiye <am...@gmail.com>.
I'm part of user group but didn't received this mail, not sure if it's
delivered to ML or not , forwarding it again.

-Amey