Posted to users@sling.apache.org by Luca Masini <lu...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/25 22:31:53 UTC

Sling DB ResourceProvider

Hi, I wrote my thought about writing a ResourceProvider that let access
Sling Resources on DB in a RESTful way:

http://www.lucamasini.net/Home/sling-and-cq5/accessing-relational-data-as-sling-restful-urls

Your feedback would be really appreciated.
Thx

http://www.lucamasini.net
http://twitter.com/lmasini
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/luca-masini/7/10/2b9

Re: Sling DB ResourceProvider

Posted by Luca Masini <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Felix, I read again my sentence and is not so clear, I only wanted to say
that I'm going to write a short tutorial about the usage of the
BundleResourceProvider, now that I've discovered the idea and how it's easy
to use.

Thank you for your feedback.

Ciao.
L.

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 5:26 PM, Luca Masini <lu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, really good code, if I can learn reading the code than I think that
> 1) Who implemented it has clear in mind what he wants to do
> 2) I can spare reading documentation ;)...

;-)

I don't mean that we need no documentation - but docs that stay at the
overview/concepts level, combined with readable code (including
readable/educational tests) are IMHO the best way of creating useful
sustainable documentation with finite resources.

-Bertrand

Re: Sling DB ResourceProvider

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 5:26 PM, Luca Masini <lu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, really good code, if I can learn reading the code than I think that
> 1) Who implemented it has clear in mind what he wants to do
> 2) I can spare reading documentation ;)...

;-)

I don't mean that we need no documentation - but docs that stay at the
overview/concepts level, combined with readable code (including tests)

Posted by Luca Masini <lu...@gmail.com>.

On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 9:32 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi Luca,