Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Canaan Silberberg <cs...@etsy.com> on 2019/08/19 20:00:54 UTC

contributor permission in jira and hello

HI all

I'm working with beam's BigQueryIO over at Etsy Inc. and we're interested
in this feature: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-876

...which I see is unassigned. I'd like to implement and contribute it.
Could I have permission to self-assign it in Jira? (my jira user name is
ziel)

Re: contributor permission in jira and hello

Posted by Canaan Silberberg <cs...@etsy.com>.
There is a PR for this here now: https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/9524 ...if
anyone has a moment to review.

Posted by Pablo Estrada <pa...@google.com>.