Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Tom Seddon <mr...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/02 16:24:14 UTC

Re: Distributed Drill question

Thanks Jacques, yes that answers it.  I'm researching as much as I can
about Drill for my masters project.  Perhaps I'll be in a position to
contribute documentation at a later stage but not sure the best way to
approach it. I'm currently trawling through the various presentations but
grateful for any suggestions on how else to approach it. Perhaps by
analysing the codebase/generating javadoc?