Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2016/09/23 11:11:31 UTC

[VOTE] Put the Tomahawk theme in Attic

Do you want to put the Tomahawk theme in Attic?

Please refer to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-8293 for more information

+1 (means put the theme in Attic)
  0 (means vote abstention)
-1 (means don't put the theme in Attic)

Voting time frame is finished 72 hours from now until Mon Sep 26 2016 13:00 UTC+1.

Jacques

Re: [VOTE] Put the Tomahawk theme in Attic

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
-1

Jacques

Le 23/09/2016 � 13:11, Jacques Le Roux a �crit :

Posted by Paul Foxworthy <pa...@cohsoft.com.au>.
-1

Re: [VOTE] Put the Tomahawk theme in Attic

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@gmail.com>.
-1

I don't like the Tomahawk theme, I think it is too dark but Taher has asked a good question. This is our default theme, this vote is about removing it but with no option given for an alternative to replace it. That would have come up in a pre-vote discussion.

I think this vote and the other parallel ones have really lacked a proper discussion and haven't been well thought out. I can't vote to remove it without more information.

Thanks
Sharan

Posted by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nicolas Malin <ni...@nereide.fr>.