Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Jorge Moreira <j....@gmail.com> on 2012/12/31 20:00:44 UTC

Problems with activation.jar

I have a project that links nutch with solr. When i modify certain java
files and build the project with Ant in eclipse the build is successful.
But gives a warning warning: [path] bad path element "....activation.jar":
no such file or directory. I check the folder build\lib and i confirm that
exists activation-1.1.jar but not activation.jar. I make some debugging but
i could't find where this jar is build to change the name of the jar file
or where Ant read this jar.

Version of Nutch: 1.5.1
Version of Solr: 3.6.2

I think  because of this warning some changes that i made in theses java
files are not running in the job.

Any idea?

--
The Best Regards
Jorge Moreira

Re: Problems with activation.jar

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

The warning that you see is not the only WARN, there will be others IIRC.
Can you confirm if your classes are executing properly?
What do you expect to see? What do you actually see?
It would be nice to rid Nutch of these jar WARN's but to date nothing has
been logged in Jira and nothing has been done about it. Off the top of my
head I can only assume that something needs to be added to the Ant
configuration possibly.

Lewis

--
*Lewis*