Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Dan Adams <da...@ifactory.com> on 2006/01/21 19:16:32 UTC

localizing table headers

Okay, so I have a column called "name". In the global properties file I
have "name = Name" but in this table I want the column to be "name =
Submitted By". Where do you have to put the .page and .properties to do
this? I tried creating Stories.page and Stories.properties and putting
them in the same place as the page template and it still uses the
global .properties.

--
Dan Adams
Software Engineer

Re: localizing table headers

Posted by Kent Tong <ke...@cpttm.org.mo>.
Dan Adams <dan <at> ifactory.com> writes:

> Okay, so I have a column called "name". In the global properties file I
> have "name = Name" but in this table I want the column to be "name =
> Submitted By". Where do you have to put the .page and .properties to do
> this? I tried creating Stories.page and Stories.properties and putting
> them in the same place as the page template and it still uses the
> global .properties.

The the .properties file should be put in the same folder of
the .page file. I just tried it and worked fine.

--
Author of a book for learning Tapestry (www.agileskills2.org/EWDT)