Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by 吴致远 <wu...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/26 06:48:12 UTC

RDP file transfer error

Hi there,

I have encountered a strange situation in RDP file transfer.
When I try to transfer a big file, say over 1 GB, it shows it is in
processing but at the end, there is an pop up window saying 'An internal
error has occurred within Guacamole sever...'
And then I tried again with debug on it shows guac_rdp_fs_open but never
get close even the error window pop up...
And then I just try another small file 30mb, everything is fine.
Would you please look at this issue? Thank you!

Re: RDP file transfer error

Posted by 吴致远 <wu...@gmail.com>.
I upgraded tomcat from 7.0 to 8.0, the situation is better, but still got
some of the errors when transferring.

Then I change from chrome to Firefox, problem solved.
吴致远 <wu...@gmail.com>于2016年10月26日 周三下午6:40写道:

Re: RDP file transfer error

Posted by 吴致远 <wu...@gmail.com>.

Re: RDP file transfer error