Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Sanjana S <ze...@hotmail.com> on 2004/07/09 06:23:30 UTC

Validating Indexed Properties

Hello All,

I have a requirement to validate indexed properties in my form. According to
my requirement the user is initially provided with 3 sets of input fields.
The user can increase the number of fields in the form using a link provided
to him. Whenever the link is clicked 3 more sets of input fields are added.
When the user submits the form these input field should be validated. The
user may / may not fill a set of input field, in that case this set will not
be validated. I want to know what is the proper method to validate the
indexed property of my form.

Thanks in advance.
Sanjana