Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Sylvain Lebresne <sy...@datastax.com> on 2011/05/13 17:10:18 UTC

Re: [VOTE][ERRATUM] Release Apache Cassandra 0.7.6

Ok so there has been a screw up in the deployment.
I've thus re-staged the full version of the artifacts.

The new staging repo is:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecassandra-013

This is still the very same artifacts though, it's just not missing
the -bin artifacts.

Sorry for the inconvenience but let's do as if nothing happened if
that's ok with
everyone.

ps: the previous staging repository has been dropped.

--
Sylvani

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.
+1